Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby Cakes



I love this new stamp set, Something for Baby and matching framelit dies.  As I have mentioned before, Dalton loves to stamp with me and he likes this set as well.  When I was making this card he wanted to stamp a few ducks and then of course he had to cut them out with the Big Shop(not a typo, his name for it).  I helped him get it set up right and then I told him he had to quack while he cranked it through.  He had no problem quacking and cranking it through, he even added a little "butt shaking" to the process.





And of course, I had to make a baby boy version also.


2 comments:

TerryficCards said...

very cute!

Cheryl McAskill said...

This set is one I have ordered, along with the Framelits to match! I think it is one of Stampin'Up! best Baby stamps sets I have seen in awhile! My order comes tomorrow and I can't wait to play!