Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Sailor


I am really enjoying the Maritime DSP from the new catalog which will be available for you to order from in just a few days.  For this card I used another Photopolymer stamp set called Setting Sail.  I wasn't sure if  I could use markers to ink the photopolymer but tried it and although it didn't come out very crisp, I liked the weathered look I ended up with.  The little banner is two separate stamps, it was a snap to line them up. Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Cheryl McAskill said...

Don't you just love this paper? I know I am just nuts about it! I think this is one of Stampin'Up's! best Nautical DSP yet! AND the Sea Street stamp set that matches it! Love it! Also The Open Sea is a great link up to it too! I like you card! And not that I have squealed to you! Thanks you for sharing!!!!