Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mr. & Mrs.


I had a friend to drop by yesterday for help with her daughter's wedding.  She wanted ideas for favors for the bridal shower as well.  I didn't have much on hand so I made a few samples for her.  Her colors are Night of Navy and Basic Gray and she wants to do seed packets.  I knew I had some retired dies that would work so I came up with this trio.  I apologize for the poor quality of my photos today, we are having a very overcast day.


This one was made with the Petite Pocket Bigz die.


For this one I used the Bag w/Scallops die.

The dress part of this was cut with the Box Dress die which is for the Big Shot Pro.  This one die has more than paid for my Big Shot Pro, I have used it for numerous weddings.  I attached the dress to a Fancy Favor box. Thanks for stopping by!

Below is a list of the items I used, the ones that do not have a number and price are retired.  To order any of the others, simply click on the photo and it will take you to my on-line store where you can purchase them.  Just make sure my name is in the upper right hand corner.

No comments: