Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer


Here is what we took to the residents of the retirement facility yesterday, we wanted to make something to leave in their dining room so they could all enjoy it. The kids also made each resident a pinwheel to have in their apartment.  I saw this project on Pinterest but couldn't find a red watering can so I came up with this banner but still wanted to add the pinwheels from Paper Pumpkin.  They loved it, as we were leaving one of the ladies came up to me and hugged me and she had put her pinwheel in her hair.  I love that my kids are learning to think of others especially the elderly, our church does an awesome job of involving kids in Mission work.




A close up view of the pinwheels, this has been my favorite kit from Paper Pumpkin so far, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: