Thursday, August 7, 2014

Oh Boy!


My Dalton loves Charlie Brown and Snoopy and when he was stamping with me yesterday he asked me to make him a Charlie Brown.  Of course I turned to Pinterest to find one and actually found a couple versions but he liked this one best.  I did a few changes but basically just copied it.  Dalton doesn't like his put on a card so I usually use the back board that comes in the DSP and punch it first and then layer the card stock on it so that it lasts longer.  He uses them to play and act out parts of the cartoons as he watches them.

Here is the inside, I already had the helmet colored in local school colors, I probably need to change the die cut panel out on the front to this color. Below is a list of the products I used, to order just click on the product.  I did use a couple retired punches, the wide oval and the heart of hearts.   Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: