Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Project Life Everyday Adventure


Are you a card maker or a scrapbook maker or a treat maker or a gift maker.....ok, then Project Life is what you need to make it easier!  I made this class around the Everyday Adventure Project Life kit and I
wanted to show that it doesn't have to be just for scrap booking even though it the best scrap booking method I have seen.

I made this page in less than five minutes.

Love this shaker card, the heart was already die cut so I  added a window sheet and  cut a couple Shaker Frames apart and shaped them around the heart.


This is a little notebook that I found for $.25 in the school supplies at Walmart thinking it was about the size of the 4x6 sheets in the Project Life kit and they fit perfectly!!  I decorated a pen to match and now I have a little surprise to tuck into the girls backpacks the first day of school.


And you gotta have chocolate...this little box holds two Ghirardelli.   I cut up one of the 4x6 sheets to decorate the sides of my box.  Now, I am sure I got inspiration from Pinterest for a couple of these projects, didn't bother to look for them again....if they are similar to something you made...feel flattered!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: