Wednesday, February 3, 2016

All God's Grace


I am working on a baby shower for a customer who wanted a lamb theme.  The sentiment is in Pink Pirouette and didn't photograph very well but it says "thank Heaven for little girls" and is from the retired set, Cuddles and Kisses.


On the inside I stamped the Easter Lamb and a sentiment from All God's Grace that says "All of God's Grace in One Tiny Face".


This will be the table favors, I made this some time ago and have used it for several baby showers.  This one is attached to a Fancy Favor box and my customer wants a smaller version made  which I am still working on.

Thanks for stopping by!


Update on Dalton
I have had several emails about my Dalton boy and his injured eye.  It has been very painful for him, we went to the eye doctor yesterday and she said the scratch is big but the eye heals fast.  We got numbing drops for the pain and he has to wear sunglasses for a week.  We also went to the school since it wan't handled properly when it happened.  This is the third incident  with this same child so I am wondering if it was accidental.  Another thing that bothered me was that it happened at 10:00 am and he went to the nurses station and she put drops in his eye but didn't call us and when we looked at some of the video from later in the day he was holding his eye and crying.  I know  the school staff have a tough job but I didn't like how this was handled.  Sorry for the Momma Bear rant!

No comments: