Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Let's Party


The mom of the little girl who is having a Princess party came by this morning and decided what she wanted for favors and invitations.  I had bought some Disney princess stamps for scrapbook pages and she really liked them so the invitation will use the Sleeping Beauty and the favors will have the dress.  She needed a box big enough to hold nail polish, nail stickers, EOS lip gloss and of course sweets so I made one up to show her and everything fit perfectly.  I hang on to most of my  retired dies just because I do a lot of parties, weddings, showers,ect and they have come in handy several times.  The pinks look like two different colors but they are both done in Blushing Bride, must just be how the camera caught it.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: