Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hey, Valentine


This card should be Dalton's Valentine this year but I think he would probably tear it up if I gave it to him....he got poked in the eye yesterday at school and got a nasty scratch to his eye so he is having to keep his eye covered for a few days to allow it to heal.  It took three of us to hold him down at the doctors office yesterday.  All we accomplished was getting the medicine in and a quick look to see the scratch.  After the doctor was finished examining him he offered me a job, he said he needed someone that was good at handling kids.  I actually worked for a Pediatrician for six year but as busy as I am at this stage of my life, I don't think a "real" job is in my future.  Anyway, I thought this little pirate might cheer Dalton up today...but not so much...he is still grumpy!

No comments: