Monday, March 21, 2016

What I Love


Today's card is made with the stamp set What I Love from SAB.  Don't forget that SAB ends on March 31st.

Today is also a special day, March 21 is a day set aside to show love to people with Down's Syndrome or Trisomy 21.  My family was blessed with Jamie Bush, my nephew,  33 years ago.  Jamie is the sweetest, funniest, and  most loving person I know and I am so thankful that God sent him to us.  Everyone he meets immediately becomes family to him, he will refer to them as his cousin every time he sees them.  I love this little man and don't get to see him near enough.


This picture is about 4 years old but he hasn't really changed much.  His mother died in a car wreck about five years ago and he and his dad(my brother) live together, they are like two grumpy old men.  They are always arguing about something which is hilarious.  Love you, Jamie Bush!

No comments: