Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Castle Rock Park


I went on a field trip today with this handsome guy and we had a blast.  We went to Castle Rock Park which is awesome park in our area. 

They have lots of rock and wood climbing areas as well as a lot of figures dressed as knights fighting dragons, wizards, ect. 

This giant dragon was Dalton's favorite, the kids could climb on it and jump at several different levels.  It was the favorite of most of the kids and was the busiest.


And all Kingdoms  have to have a Unicorn.


This was my favorite, there are two frightened  knights hovering in a tree while Dalton hangs out with the dragon totally unafraid!

 
And of course a picnic of PB&J and strawberries along side a lovely princess is what every knight dreams of.  The best part for me was just hanging out and listening to their pretend play, and trying not to get caught smiling at their cute conversations as knights and princesses.  I think I enjoyed it more than the kids did!

No comments: