Sunday, May 8, 2016

Prom 2016



I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted anything, but my life has been crazy busy.  I took on a custom job of decorating bags for the After Prom event and it was a bit overwhelming.  I didn't get the bags until a week before prom and had to do 300 so I put in some long hours.  In addition to that there was a lot to be done to get my Shelby ready for the big night.



We had a professional photographer take photos but I couldn't resist taking a few on my own.


I adore her friends, they are all such sweet, intelligent girls, I hope they stay friends forever.


I couldn't leave Sadie out, she was very excited to be asked to tag along for pictures.  I didn't get one of Shelby in the swing but the photographer did and I can't wait to get the CD of all the shots.

No comments: