Saturday, May 21, 2016

Thank You


This card is my newest kit for $5.00 Friday classes.  In case you are wondering, the $5.00 Friday classes are not my usual classes where everyone is working on the cards I choose for them to make but instead I have 34 kits available with all the pieces precut  so that you can chose which 3 cards you want to make .  They are designed so that you can make all three in about an hour.  You work on your own, I am usually working on a custom order or prepping for another class but am available to answer any questions that come up.  By request of several long distance ladies, I am now offering these as a mailable kit as well.  Kits in the Mail will be $10.00 to cover postage but you will also get five cards instead of 3.  You will also get directions for making the cards and a substitute list of stamps in case you don't have the ones I used on the card.  A link to a photo of the sample cards will also be included.  Some of the DSP I use for these kits is retired.  Send me an email if you are interested at dls8383@gmail.com and I will send you photos of the available kits.   thanks for stopping by!

No comments: