Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Balloon Adventures


Today I have a birthday card to share, the front is clean and simple but open it up and there is a WOW factor for sure.


Most of my cards are fairly simple but this one not so much.  I used the Balloon Adventures stamp set and the Balloon pop-Up Thinlet dies that are on page 5 of the Occasions catalog.  The DSP is from Party Animal. 


I did struggle at first making it but then I found a Stampin' Up video that really helped.  The Thinlet die cuts, scores and embosses!  I got  a little cracking on one of my score lines but I may try a different sandwich the next time I cut one out.

Here is  the video from Stampin' Up! And, today is the day that YOU can order from the Occasions catalog and even earn FREE merchandise from the Sale a Bration catalog.  Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: