Friday, September 4, 2009

Delightful Decorations






I don't know why but I had a hard time photographing this card. I used the Delightful Decoration's set from the Holiday Mini. There is a punch to go along with this but I didn't get it yet. I cut these by hand which I am sure you can tell. This is almost an exact case of the card in the mini. I used Bashful Blue for the base, and So Saffron, Real Red, and Old Olive for the ornaments. The ribbon is from the Mistletoe collection. I used silver elastic cord for the ornament holders.
I thought once my kids went back to school I would have tons of time to stamp but that hasn't been the case at all. I have had Dalton almost every day and he is not happy to lie in his crib any more, he wants to be up checking out whatever is going on. Here is a rare moment in his crib this week.He is getting so big so fast, almost 14 pounds already and not 3 months old yet.
I have had him from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm everyday this week, which means he gets taken along to school in the mornings, then back to school for pick ups, to gymnastics, to girl scouts, to Daisy's, to soccer, to choir and church on Wednesdays, to the bike trail to ride scooters, and wherever else I have to go during the week. He doesn't seem to mind having two active, busy aunts to keep up with.

Dalton's aunt Sadie on the first day of Kindergarten.Aunt Shelby at Disney World.

No comments: