Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tirck or Treat


Good evening! Been a super hectic day, I have been prepping another "Party from afar" . For more details check out my SPECIAL that is in conjunction with the offer from SU, book a workshop and if the sales are $250.00 before taxes and shipping you can choose anything in the Mini for $10.00...I am adding to that your choice of anything in the Mini for half price plus free shipping...and the added bonus is that you don't have to live in my neighborhood, I prep enough materials for your guests and mail them to you and then you get a group of friends together for your workshop and make the projects and take the orders. If you are interested in this, let me know by Sept. 20.
Now on to the project for today, this card is one of the cards on display at the SU Regional in Cincinnati this past weekend. I don't know who made it but I thought is was super cute.

No comments: