Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Christmas Jingle


I had forgotten how hard teething is for babies, I don't think I laid Dalton down longer than an hour yesterday so not much else accomplished. If anyone knows any tricks to help with teething, please share because I have run out! Today I am sharing a box using supplies from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrapping set from SU. This is part of the class I am offering next month. The class will include the extra card stock, ribbon, brads, and any other embellishments used for an additional $10.00 over the cost of the kit which is 19.95 plus shipping and taxes. We will make 38 cards and 2 3-D projects. Now the good part is that you can participate in this class no matter where you live, just order your kit by October 15 and I will send you all the "extras" as well as detailed instructions on make the projects as well as post photos of all the projects here on my blog. Gotta go, baby not happy.
ps. Cindy, I did get your order for birthday favors finished and mailed. Robin, I have started your boxes and will have most of them done when I see you tomorrow. Thanks, ladies!
also, don't forget to leave a comment on the blog candy!

No comments: