Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guest Book


I played around with the paper from the Guest Book Simply Scrappin' kit yesterday and this is what I came up with. I printed the information on vellum card stock and then embossed it, it is very pretty in real life. The favor box was made with Box # 2 and the same paper. My ribbon is a little crooked because I made my holes too far apart but other than that I like how it turned out.

PS....Stampin' Up issued this message concerning the Beautiful Wings Embosslit...

Due to high demand, the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die continues to be on backorder. You can currently order this product (item 118138), but shipping may be delayed by several weeks. We are receiving shipments regularly throughout March, and filling backorders in the order they are received; however, with the high number of incoming orders for this item, it will take some time before we get caught up. We are working with our vendor to expedite additional shipments of this item.

For those of you that have ordered it recently from me, if you live close by and need to borrow mine, let me know. I'll get them out to you as soon as they become available again. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: