Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lion Treat


Hello, hope your weekend is going good. Not much going on today, I went to church this morning and will go back tonight at 6:00. Toy is working today and it is raining outside so the girls and I are just enjoying some down time. I went to the state VBS conference yesterday and now I am all pumped for VBS so I might work on that some today. I have another treat cup card, a heart this time. I did make a mistake on this one, I stuck my cup down on the DP before punching my hole. It's not too noticeable so I didn't start over. The tree is from paper from the Sweet Pea paper pad and I just cut it out and attached it. Can you guess how I made the tail for the lion, it is from the 2 Step Bird Punch. I just cut off all the leaves except the one on the end and covered that one with a Chocolate chip leaf. I love all the uses for our punches and enjoy finding uses other than the way they were intended. This is the card I made for my nephew Jamie who will turn 26 on March 25. Jamie has Downs Syndrome and is truly a gift from God. He has never met a stranger and never forgets anyone he has ever met, not only will he remember you but he will tell you where he met you and all the details involved. I talk to him on the phone sometimes and he goes through the whole family and asks what is going on with them, I love him dearly and can't wait to see him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: