Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sale-a-Bration








Have you got all the items you wanted from Sale-a-bration? If not, time is running out!!! It ends March 31. If you need something, you can go to my website http://stampthenightaway.stampinup.net/ and place your order.





Have you ever thought about becoming a demonstrator? Well if you haven't let me tell you some good reasons why you should...They are a wonderful company to work for...you can become a demonstrator just to get a discount on what you buy for yourself...you can supplement your income by selling to others...you only have to purchase or sell $300.00 per quarter to remain active...if you sign up before March 31 you get the Startup Kit at a savings of 15% off plus you get to choose any stamp set from the catalog for free...you will earn 30% on your first order and at least 20% thereafter plus you can also earn more for volume sales...if you sign up under me I will personally coach you and help you any way that I can...you get to pre-order from the new catalogs and have all the hot new stamps early...now if this isn't enough to convince you to sign up, call me or email me and I'll give you a few more reasons!!

No comments: