Saturday, June 19, 2010

Congratulations!


Good morning! I have been absent for several days, the modem on my computer must have taken a lightning strike. Glad it was just the modem and not the entire computer like it was last year. Anyway, here is a baby card for today using a new set from the upcoming catalog called Baby Bundle. I love that little baby peeking out of the stroller! I am so looking forward to the new catalog and the new colors, my favorite returning color is Pink Pirouette and my favorite new color is Early Espresso. We weren't allowed to order Pink Pirouette yet but I had hoarded just a few pieces so I pulled them out for this card. I don't know the name of the DSP, I have sooo much retired paper and I am trying to use some of it up before the new catalog. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: