Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Enjoy the Journey





Happy Hump Day, hope you having a good week! Today I used the MOJO Monday sketch for this week to make my card. I made two attempts to color the bicycle in and messed them up so I just left it as it is, I am ok with it, actually think it makes it more of the focal point. The stamp set is called Pedalling Past and is from the Summer Mini. I used paper from the Sweet Pea paper pad which is retired and the brads are from my stash, they reminded me of the spokes on the wheels.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandy
Great card. I think you are right, I think it looks very effective with the bike not coloured. I love the DP and those brads, just gorgeous.

Nancy Thomas said...

Not every image needs to be colored. I like the clean and simple look of this. A great card!