Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch




It is good to be home, I love to get away but I am always glad to be home except for the mountain of laundry that awaits me. Today I have a card using the Sweet Sunday Sketch. I used some new DSP called Greenhouse Gala and Pear Pizazz card stock. The sentiment is from the stamp set Occasional Quotes and will be available in the new catalog.


A big THANK YOU to those who ordered while I was away, they are entered in the drawing for a $50.00 SU gift certificate. It isn't too late, you have until the end of the month, for every $50.00 before taxes and shipping your name is added to the hat! It would be a good time to get those retiring items before it is too late, many of them are already sold out. Thanks to Jayne, Gloria, Caren, and Bettye so far!!!!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: