Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Good morning! Today I have a card featuring the stamp set Red, White, and Blue from the Summer Mini. I don't usually send 4th of July cards but I do usually make 4th of July scrapbook pages so I bought this stamp set for that reason. But I do like how the card turned out, I used Cherry Cobbler as the base and the retiring Brilliant Blue as the second layer. The stars are stamped with Whisper White ink. The scallop rectangle was made using a new die from the upcoming catalog called a Clearlit. It allows you see where you are positioning the die before you cut, it also leaves an embossed area around the outside much like a Spellbinders die does, I really like it and hope more of these are coming. The ribbon is Ridding Hood Red. Hope you like it!



Don't forget just a few days left to order from the Retiring List!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: