Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Believe


Good morning! First off let me apologize for this terrible photo, it is actually the best of at least 20. It must be the color combination that just isn't photographing well. I used Concord Crush, Pear Crush, and Very Vanilla. did you notice that beautiful Crochet Trim, it is so scrumptious! The stamp set is one we got at convention called Just Believe, my new favorite! Gotta run, busy schedule today with check-ups for the girls and my hubby may be home today. He has been on the Appalachian Trail back-packing, that was his trip since he stayed home with the girls while I went to Convention. According to the girls he is the BEST daddy in the world (he took them out to eat everyday while I was gone plus a trip to WalMart to buy Silly Bands):)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: