Monday, August 9, 2010

SU has Fabric!!!!


I am so excited that Stampin' Up is selling fabric and it coordinates with our colors and papers! The Holiday Mini will have two choices of fabric available in extra long fat quarters(I think they are four inches longer than the usual size). These fabrics don't have a Christmas or holiday theme but they do coordinate with the holiday papers but could be used for any time of the year. The medallion on my card was made from fabric so you don't have to sew to use fabric either. I cut a one inch piece of fabric and folded it it half length wise, cut a 1 3/4 circle from our sticky sheets and started winding and twisting from the center out until I covered the circle, pierced a whole in the middle and added a brad. It was so easy and I love the WOW it gave this card. In each bundle of fabric you will get a project sheet with directions for making several fabric projects. Can't wait to show these to you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is so exciting, I hope we get the fabric in Australia!! Your card looks fantastic.