Thursday, August 12, 2010

O Christmas Tree


Good morning! I just love how this project turned out! This was made using the directions on the project sheet included with the fabric bundle that will be available in the Holiday Mini. They called it a coaster but I made it into a Christmas ornament. Each year I decorate a tree with hand made ornaments, most of them are fabric ornaments. This was very easy, cut out 2 scallop squares of fabric and one from batting, sew the layers together with our linen thread, cut the tree with the pennant die and sew it to the scallop square, add ribbon for the trunk, and a button to the top. I will be making several more of these for sure. Let me know if you want to see more fabric projects by leaving a comment or by emailing me at dls8383@gmail.com.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: