Friday, August 13, 2010

A Tisket, a Tasket....


Good morning! Do you like my little basket? I think it so cute, I cased it from here. The flowers are made from the scallop circle and various circle punches stacked together and scrunched. I used paper from the Candy cane Christmas DSP that will be available in the Holiday Mini starting September 1. The card stock colors are Real Red, Blushing Bride, and Baja Breeze.

I also wanted to mention a few dates for classes during August. I am having a Technique class tomorrow at 1:00, a purse class on August 21, and a Christmas Stamp a Stack on august 26. If you live in the area of Harrisburg and would like to join in the fun or get more info about future classes or clubs please contact me. Don't forget about the Hostess promotion that is going on until August 31, to book a workshop call me at 618-841-3568 or email me at dls8383@gmail.com, I don't mind driving as far as 3 hours to come to you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: