Friday, October 1, 2010

Acetate Papercubed Challenge


Good evening! It is time for another Papercubed(P3) challenge and this month it was to use acetate. I made this box using the Fancy Favor die.  I plan to use it to package some beautiful handmade ornaments for Christmas. I will show you the ornaments tomorrow. This is made by cutting 2 boxes, one in acetate and one from card stock. They will barely fit, but if you turn the card stock one upside down they slide one onto the other. The acetate is embossed but it doesn't show very well in the photo. I also cut and embossed the butterflies in both card stock and acetate. Make sure you check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team over at the P3 blog.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandy

What a great idea! I never thought to emboss acetate.
I look forward to seeing the ornaments too.

Michelle :-)

Lorrinda said...

I love this packaging and can't wait to see the Christmas ornaments your making to put in it. The embossing does show up in the pic, it really licks this up a notch. Great job!

C said...

Embossing on the acetate is genius! Awesome job. Thanks for joining us at PaperCubed.