Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanks So Much


Good afternoon! Today I have a thank you card to share, I never seem to have one when I need one so I made a bunch of these to keep on hand. I used the stamp set French Foliage for the leaves and the So Many Thanks stamp from the a la carte section of the catalog. The DSP is from the Specialty Autumn Spice collection and is from the Holiday Mini. The card stock is Cajun Craze which is a color I have neglected to use very much but is perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving cards.

Make sure you click on the icon on my sidebar to check out the Holiday Bundles from Stampin' Up.  Also don't forget about the Special Offer I have going if you join my team this month.  You can get more info about this here.  Hurry because time is running out!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Sandy, love that set and the paper...yummy!