Saturday, October 9, 2010

Vintage Christmas


Happy Saturday to you! Sorry I haven't posted much lately, life is very busy for me right now. I am trying to get ready for some upcoming events as well as being gone most of next week. I am so excited about leaving for Birmingham, Alabama on Monday for a few days. The Children's Minister from our church and I are going to a Kids Ministry Conference put on by Lifeway. I hope to have a little free time while I am there since I worked in Birmingham for 5 years and know a lot of people there but according to the schedule we will be going from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm almost every day.

Ok, on to my card for today. This is one of the cards we made last week at my Christmas Stamp a Stack which was a huge success, not only did we use everything I had prepared but I also sold 12 of my kits for this month(they are cut and will be mailed Monday!).  I love these papers from the Deck the Hall collection and add Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Always Artichoke and it makes a beautiful combination. I also used brads from the Vintage Trinkets and of course the bird.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandy

Oh, I love this, what a beautiful card!

Have a great trip and I hope you get to catch up with some friends while you are there.

Michelle :-)