Monday, October 25, 2010

Good evening!  Do you ever have a day when you work hard all day and can't really tell you have accomplished very much?  Well, that has been my day...everything I have started has taken longer than expected or been interrupted so many times I finally gave up.  I did manage to get this card photographed but couldn't edit it for some reason.  I saw this idea for the poinsettia on Lynn Pratt's blog and loved it so I had to give it a try.  I used the leaf from the stamp set, French Foliage and stamped it in Very Vanilla craft ink onto Cherry Cobbler paper.   The base is Always Artichoke and the ribbon is seam binding in Always Artichoke.   Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandy

Beautiful card. I love the layout and the flower is gorgeous.

Michelle :-)