Friday, January 21, 2011

L-O-V-E







Good morning! It's all about love, my craft room is littered with scraps of pink and red. I have been busy prepping for my Hugs and Kisses Valentine class. This card was made for a sketch challenge, I really like this sketch and will be using it again. I used Very Vanilla for the base, added a layer of embossed Pretty in Pink followed by the middle panel of Very Vanilla and a layer of some retired DSP. The stamps are from Filled with Love. I cut the embossed heart with the Hearts of Hearts embosslit.  Head on over to the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the amazing cards using this sketch.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

ha! LOVE this! Fantastic placement of the sentiment in the O....fun!

Lori said...

Great Valentine card!!