Friday, January 7, 2011

Petal Cone Treat


Good afternoon! I have had an enjoyable day, stamping with friends and I get to do it again tomorrow for my Occasions Mini Open House. I am in full Valentine mode now and this Petal Cone die is perfect for Valentine treats. You can choose to leave it open at the top as the one shown here or you can fold the scallops over the top and close it. This is done in Melon Mambo, do you see that yummy Melon Mambo pompom trim. I wan't sure if I wanted it when I saw it in the catalog so I only ordered one color, but I will for sure order the other two colors now. The die also comes with a little banner but I didn't use it for this one.  If you have questions, you can email me or leave it in the comment section.  Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: