Monday, January 10, 2011

Love You


Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Lots going on over the weekend at our house, Shelby's basketball team was host in a tournament which they won and Sadie had her first basketball game of the season and first as Dad for the coach and I had two days of Open House. So we were all very tired and I heard no complaints last night when I announced bedtime a little earlier than usual. Today's card uses all rub ons for the images which are from the Occasions Mini and are called Love Impressions. I cut the middle balloon out and added a dimensional but it is hard to tell from the photo. I also used the Framed Tulips embossing folder. Hope you like it, I have a mountain of laundry waiting on me.

oh, I almost forgot...then winners of the gift certificates were Sharon and Paula...happy shopping girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: