Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Candles and Cupcakes

Good morning! I'm up early or maybe you would say late because I don't think I slept at all. Shelby is having a hard time kicking this flu. Today I am sharing one of the projects we made last weekend at my Birthday Bash class. I saw these cake mix wrappers around about a year ago and did have them bookmarked but when I thought about doing this was unable to find them again. So, I just attempted it on my own and I won't share my pile of discards before I finally got it done. The front flap lets down and behind it is test tubes with sprinkles but I forgot to photograph that part. I also found some cute candles and decorations that matched my color theme and they go in the pocket on the front.  The sentiment on the pocket says,"It's not how many candles you blowout, but how many cupcakes you get" and comes from the Create a Cupcake set.   I love how this turned out and I think my class did too. Hope you have a wonderful day, mine will be busy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute!!! Love this!