Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mr. and Mrs.


Good morning! Today I have more wedding favors, aren't they so cute! I had these both facing forward and just as I snapped the photo Mr. turned just slightly toward Mrs(they are so in love!). Seriously, these were so hard to photograph and they are really a lot cuter IRL. I used the Heart of Hearts embosslit to cut them out and then embellished to look a tux and wedding gown. These are part of what I sent to my potential customer as samples of what is available. I'll share more samples occasionally. I am off in a couple hours to Branson, Missouri to a Stampin' Up Regional event. I am sure to come back with lots of inspiration.

Click on the photo to see the detail a little better.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

What an adorable project! Candy makes it even sweeter :)

Lorrinda said...

Sandy, these are adorable!

jessica said...

these are the cutest I've seen!