Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's the Little Things


Good morning! I love how this card turned out but I do not like how the photo turned out, I guess it is just too overcast to get a good photo which is another reason to wish for Spring. I have been wanting to use fabric on a card but didn't want the swatch of fabric look so I played around with making fabric yoyo flowers. I will cut my fabric a little wider next time but this size is perfect for using a stem from Sweet Summer(FREE!!!SAB!!!). The DSP is Springtime Vintage and the bow is made with Rose Red Seam Binding ribbon. The sentiment is from You're a Gem and is in a Baja Breeze button.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandy--I love this card--the colors and the print are fun! Thank you so much for choosing me as a Stylish Blogger :) Tune in to my blog Friday for my answers :)

Hugs!
Amy

Elizabeth Price said...

What a super sweet card--I just love it. The colors and layers are fabulous.