Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Create


Good afternoon! Today I have one of the Make & Take projects we made at Branson Regionals. I have to say that most of the time I don't even do the Make and Takes because to be honest they are usually so simple and more for a beginner stamper and I have even told them that in surveys after events.  But this project is awesome, I love it!  It uses the Petal Cone die to make the triangles, Nature Walk stamps, Botanical Gazette DSP, pearls, ribbon, and even a trinket key.  Make sure you click on the photo to enlarge so that you can see all the detail.  This is one of the projects we will make at my upcoming Petal Cone class so be watching for the details about that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I need that for my craft room. :)