Monday, July 25, 2011

Garden of the Gods





Good afternoon!  Seems like forever since I have blogged, but I have been super busy with VBS and my classes.  I had my first crop since I moved my craft room and it was a huge success.  I am planning to do a
crop at least twice a month so if you didn't make it to the first one and would like to get on my email list let me know.  I also had a Scrapbook class on Saturday and this is two of the pages we did.  Garden of the Gods is a local attraction here in Southern Illinois and is an  absolutely beautiful place.  We try to go there several times a year and I always take tons of photos.  I used some of the extra photos to make the border on these two pages and love the effect.  They are  only 1/2 inch circles but really show a lot of detail. 




This is Sadie sitting at my desk pretending to be me...it was so funny...I overheard her giving details about this stamp set and didn't realize how "I" sound sometimes.  When I "see" myself through my children's eyes it makes me very conscious of my reflection, I pray it is always good.

No comments: