Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mocha Morning


No, I haven't quit blogging but I have been frantically preparing for VBS.  It kinda sneaked up on me so I spent all of last week getting everything cut and ready to go.  I teach crafts to the 4th, 5th, and 6th graders and I prepared around 60 kits for each day.  I really enjoy VBS but I think I will start earlier next year.  I did manage to stamp a little in last week and this is one of the projects I did as part of a custom order.  I love this new Mocha Morning Specialty paper, several sheets are flocked and it is gorgeous.  I made these for a friend who makes jewelery and wanted some boxes made with matching cards.  I made three different designs but this was my favorite.

Now I have to show you what Dalton has been up to.  I thought he was very quiet so I went to check on him and this is what I found.


He had climbed up in a chair in my classroom and dumped out about 6 containers of brads and was playing in them.  Since the damage was already done, I sneaked out and got my camera.  When he noticed me taking pictures he looked up at me, smiled a huge smile,  and said  "pretty". 




I did have to agree, all the colors mixed together were "pretty"!

Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

Angie H. said...

Looks like Dalton was having a great time! Good luck with VBS crafts. Thanks for being such a great SU Demonstrator. We appreciate it!