Friday, July 29, 2011

Tree Trimmings

Good evening!  Today I have a Christmas card to share, my first of the year.  I used some retired DSP along with Old Olive, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, and Early Espresso card stock.  It is hard to tell but the Early Espresso ornament is embossed with clear embossing powder and popped up on a dimensional. There is also a little bling on this card, tiny rhinestones.  This is one of the five cards we made for the Christmas in July SAS.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so like this card. I like the fact that you used retired DSP! I always wonder about that?! I am a hobby demonstrator and I have only done one workshop and I use all the stuff I have to make all kinds of cards for Craft shows and such. Keep up the nice work!
Cheryl McAskill