Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Fun


Good Monday morning!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend, ours was super busy but so much fun too.  On Saturday I had my last class until the New Year and after that the girls and I finished up all the house decorations and did a little baking.  Yesterday was nonstop...we went to church and then at 2:00 Shelby had her band concert and choir performance which was over at 3:30 and then we hurried home to get Sadie and Dalton ready for their musical at 5:30.  I am the choir director for the 2-3 year old choir at church aka as The Noisemaker Choir which is the one Dalton is in.  My little ones will sing their  hearts out in the room but the minute they walk on stage they freeze and hardly sing at all but the cute factor is enough to get us through.  Sadie is in the Christ Kids choir and they put on a play and musical, she did an awesome job with the actions and singing.  I will show you a little clip of it tomorrow. 

Ok, enough of my bragging about my little ones...today's card has some very old DSP on it(not sure what it was called).  The card stock is Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, and Whisper White.  The tree is from the set Bright Hopes.  Did you notice the ribbon, it is the 3/8 inch Pleated Satin Ribbon that will be available in the Occasions Mini and will come in Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, and Baja Breeze as well.    Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: