Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good afternoon!  Wow, I can't believe Christmas is almost here, I think the realization hit me this morning that I am totally not ready.  I have bought a few things but the lists still have a lot to be marked off.  It has been crazy things that have kept me from getting what I need to get done, like losing power on Saturday and having to spend most of the day helping my husband get the parts to install a whole new electrical breaker system.  I am just thankful we were home when it burned up because we could have easily lost our home.  Luckily I went into the laundry room and smelled wood burning just before the electricity went out.  Plus I must have been crazy to schedule dentist appointments and check ups this close to Christmas, that is where we have been this morning.  The girls have parties at school tomorrow and of course I have lots to do get ready for that but then it is off to the mall.

Anyway, I do have a card to show you for today, it has a total of 5 sneak peaks on it!  The DSP is gorgeous and is called Sweet Shop from the Occasions Mini.  The stamp set  is called Mouthwatering and is one of my favorites as well as the Jelly Bean Brads which coordinates with the Sweet Shop paper.  We are also getting Baker's Twine in all five of the new In Colors.  I used Lucky Limeade here.  And the best one...the Labels Collection Framelit Dies are just what I have been wanting.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: