Saturday, December 31, 2011

Vintage?

Happy New Years Eve!  Hope you have big plans for bringing in the New Year, me not so much...I decided to come into the office to do a little stamping and catch up on a few things but will probably be in bed by 10:00.  My girls have a few days left of Christmas break and they have plans for Monday and Tuesday so I am sure I will be driving them wherever they plan to go so I may be hard to catch until they go back to school on Wednesday.  I did at least unpack a shipment and made this card.  I don't do very well at Vintage and this beautiful DSP is very much that.  It is the Everyday Enchantment from SAB catalog and the stamp set is called Elementary Elegance and is also SAB.  It is much prettier IRL but still I don't think it is vintage which is what I wanted to achieve.  The card stock colors are Pool Party,  Lucky Limeade, and Very Vanilla.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: