Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Traditions

Good morning!  Do you  celebrate Christmas with traditions that have been in your family  for years?  We do, and I want to share a few with you.  I have to admit sometimes it is just plain hard to get to everything and last year I wasn't on top of things and time kind of slipped away and we didn't do all the things we traditionally do.  So this year I have made it a priority, my girls won't let me get away with slacking again!  They love making a gingerbread house and usually I bake the gingerbread myself but this year I went with a kit(I didn't say I wasn't going to take a few shortcuts:)  A second tradition is to shop for the new addition to the Christmas village, this year it had to be a horse since they are all about horses right now.  We also got the barn that is in the photo.  Check back to see the rest of our traditions..... we have a long list.

No comments: