Monday, February 18, 2013

Birth Announcement

 
 
 Good evening!  The girls were out of school today so I stayed home with them  and I am officially caught up on laundry, a few meals ahead for this week, bathrooms cleaned, floors cleaned, and one closet organized.  Today's project is a birth announcement I made as part of a set that was given to our local Crisis Pregnancy Center.  They make up layettes for moms-to-be and these will be something new to add to it.  I made a set for a boy as well.  When I delivered them, one of the ladies said when will we get more so I guess I will be making many more.



 
 
And, I have a scrap book page to share as well.   I used one of the 12x12 Divided Page Protectors for this one so there is a glare on the photo.  Click on the photo to see a closeup of Sadie's "funny face". 
 


Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: