Saturday, February 23, 2013

Circus/Carnival Fun


Good Saturday morning!  Today I have some more items to share from a birthday party I am working on for a customer.  I do a lot of parties (birthday, weddings, baby showers, etc) and each one is priced according to what the customer wants.  For a quote, contact me at dls8383@gmail.com , for June weddings my cutoff date is April 30.

The frame which has a retired piece of DSP in it is my favorite.  I also like this cute popcorn box that will be filled with goodies.  It is only 3 1/2 inches tall and was cut from a Cricut cartridge.

 
 
 
What is a circus or carnival without a giant lollipop's or some candy.
 
 
 
 
 
 And of course tickets  and another treat holder.
 
 
 
 
I still have the invitation and a couple more treats left to show you so check back for more.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: