Monday, February 25, 2013

Summer Smooches


Good afternoon!  Busy Monday and looks like the whole week will be that way, I have been working on a custom order for a birthday party and then got a new order this morning for a baby shower.  I love it!  I do better under pressure.  Today's card is one we made at my Big Shot layaway class a couple weeks ago.  We cut the flower out using fabric from the summer Smooches collection.

Big Shot Layaway...whats that you say?  Well, here is how it works....for 5 months you pay $20.00 toward your Big Shot when you come to class.  At the classes we will cut every medium you can cut with the BS and make two or three projects each class.  At the end of the five months, you take your Big shot home!!!!  I give you FREE shipping and FREE taxes so that your BS only cost you $100.00!

And guess what.....you can participate even if you don't live close enough to come to class.  You just mail me the $20.00 each month and I mail you the three class projects and then I have your BS shipped to you at then end of the five months.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card Sandy! Summer Smooches has so many bright and beautiful colors in the paper and fabric. Hope to see you soon.

Marilyn