Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bunnies Love Carrots


Good morning!  This past weekend Sadie had a birthday party to go to and I got mixed up on the time so we had an hour to kill so I took the kids to the Dollar Tree and gave them a few dollars to spend.  Dalton absolutely loves cooked carrots, he asks for them every day.  He saw these carrot and had to have them(of course I sneaked in a pack for myself to add to his Easter basket).  I gave him his package to hold while we finished shopping and he sang "Bunnies love carrots"  over and over which of course embarrassed the girls.  I had to decorate them up a bit so I added a tag made with one of the tags from the Hearts a Flutter framelit dies.  The jelly beans are from the Spring Sampler stamp set in the Spring mini catalog. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: